Hey, I'm Ashley!
I'm a new book blogger in the internet world who reviews books of both YA and New Adult fantasy genres. These fictional genres consist of mainly fantasy, steampunk, paranormal romance, and historical. I have been entranced with reading fictional novels and fantasized living in fictional worlds ever since I was a young child. At WhimsiesofaNerdGirl.com you'll find that I blog about anything and everything related to the bookish community!
Some random facts about me:
- I'm obsessed with breakfast
- If I could live in my PJs I would, seriously
- Sometimes I speak in book quotes, memes, GIFs, and emoticons
- I am happily married to my best friend in the whole wide world, Tony!
- I'm the mom of 2 furbabies - my dog, Roxy (adopted from my husband's family who is an adorable, energetic minn pin mixed 2 year old), my cat, Saphira (and yes, she was named after the dragon from Eragon because she's gorgeous, blue eyed, tender-hearted, and headstrong), and a whole school of guppies/picasimus - that's the "fishtank vacuum", if you were curious!
- If you get my Disney references I'm sure we can be best friends for life!
- I actually hated reading as a younger kid, until I discovered there were books out there I loved that weren't ones shoved down my throat in school
- I love writing!
If you want to learn more about me and chat me up, please feel free to contact me on any of my socials (which you can find listed below) - I love finding new booknerds to fan girl with! :)